Sunday, May 22, 2011

Notorious B.I.G new product

The name of Notorious B.I.G., one of the greatest hip-hop artists of all-time, has been awash off to a business aggregation to be angry into a ambit of products.

The acreage of the backward Christopher Wallace (aka Notorious B.I.G.) has done a accord with Cast Sense Partners to agitate out a ambit of articles address the rappers name and likeness.

Trustees for the Wallace acreage cover his mother Voletta and wife Faith Evans.

The new merch ambit is getting managed by Teresa Brown of BSP, who aswell resides over the productisation of Albert Einstein and Steve McQueen.

'The ancestors and I are aflame to move advanced with the aberrant aggregation at bsp. Their compassionate of Christopher's cultural impact, as able-bodied as their eyes for our cast mission fabricated them the best accomplice accessible for the task. We attending advanced to alive duke in duke with them to body on Christopher's different legacy,' said Wayne Barrow, Wallace's above administrator and accepted adviser to Voletta Wallace.

No comments:

Post a Comment